Date: Sunday, May 7th
Time: 1 p.m. – 7 p.m.
Location: Eagle River Center at the Eagle County Fairgrounds
Each year Radiate Live celebrates Latino Culture during Cinco de Mayo with La Nueva Mix-FM! Join over 1,500 Latinos from across the Vail & Roaring Fork Valleys at this amazing event taking place at the Eagle River Center on Sunday, May 7th, featuring live music & dancing, kids activities, prizes, food vendors and more!
FESTIVAL & LOCATION FAQ’S:
- When is the Festival? – Sunday, May 7th
- Where is the Festival Held? – Eagle River Center
- What are the hours? – 1 – 7 p.m.
- Are kids allowed? – Of course, bring the entire family to celebrate Cinco de Mayo!
- Are any of the proceeds donated to a charity? – Yes, proceeds benefit the Eagle County Chamber of Commerce.
- Is the event ADA accessible? – Yes
- How to I sign up to as a sponsor or vendor? – See our GET INVOLVED TAB.
- Will there be live entertainment? Yes, see our MUSIC TAB
- How Much does it cost? And what’s included with the ticket? – See ticket details on home page.
- Where can I buy tickets? – At the Entrance, day of.
- Do you take credit cards or checks day of? – We will take cash or credit card at the door, no checks.
- Do you offer a Military discount? – No, not at this time.
- What is the refund policy? – No refunds will be offered.
WHAT TO BRING/DAY OF INFO
- Can I bring my pet? – No, this is a no pet event. (service dogs allowed with vest & paperwork)
- Can I bring lawn chairs & blankets? – No
- Is there seating? – Limited
- Can I bring a cooler? – No
- Can I bring a water bottle? – Yes, you can bring an empty water bottle for water refills. All water bottles will be searched.
- Can I come & go as I please? – Yes
- Can I bring a bag? – Yes, but it will be subject to a search.
- Can I bring a camelback or boda bag? – No.
- Are recording devices allowed (video cameras, digital cameras, phones)? –Yes
For questions & concerns about the event, email firstname.lastname@example.org.